Welcome to St. Oswald's church. We are part of the Cheam Team Ministry and serve the northern part of the parish. Centred on the Park Farm Estate, the church was established here in 1937 in what is now the Church Hall and moved to the present building in 1953.
Family Eucharist and Children's Church is held at 9.15am on Sunday mornings. Many other services, activities and clubs occur during the week.
[Add information on other activities and clubs]